Understanding the Audio Mixer Description
This multimedia training course is available for instant download and is designed to be an excellent tool for band members, church sound engineers, and beginning recording studio and live sound engineers. Fully interactive, produced as a virtual hands-on guide, and priced at only $9.99, this award-winning software is perhaps the best deal ever offered in a pro audio training course.
- Totally interactive control, easy to use
- An excellent layperson's guide to sound system Operation
- Includes video, narration, and illustrations
- Designed to be applicable to all major manufacturers' mixing boards.
- Provides easy-to-follow procedures for professional concert sound system operation
- Discusses connections, equalization, phantom power, gain staging, submixing, monitor mixes
- Explains pre and post effects sends, effects returns, and much more.
Understanding the Audio Mixer Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Understanding the Audio Mixer 07.01
Release notes are not available currently.
Understanding the Audio Mixer Requirements
No additional system requirements.